Shhhh... it's a Secret & Special Hideaway!
Search no more: our B2B offers are right here.
Encouraged by the overwhelmingly positive feedback, we now offer our special hideaway also to business clients. Interesting tailored packages for e.g. Creatives (residence program) and Teams (business coaching), as well as unlimited possibilities to create your own business event. Our background in organizing anything from state visits to world championship level events, will guarantee you a “crème de la crème” experience.
Next time you need a hideaway for your team, partners or clients
The Hamlet is a perfect venue for so many things that the list would be too long, but here are a few ideas: Team Building. Workshop. Company Retreat. Strategy Day(s). Corporate reception. Anniversary. Wine tasting. Creative space. Charity dinner. Co-working space. Press day. Networking Event. Cooking class. Wrap party. Away Day. Product Launch.
Whatever it is you would need to organise, we can promise you a stay your guests will remember. Please see for more information:
« Exceptional!!! Our regional business associates’ meeting was a huge success. Thanks to you and your charming property, we held the best possible meetings while also disconnecting together from the daily routines! The idyllic location, rooms and common areas decorated with style, not to mention the pool and the sauna – and your extremely professional and friendly service. I can only highly recommend, be it for a private or business occasion. »
— Yvan B., Regional Head of Samsung, SW France
In nutshell we offer:
- Accommodation with charm and character (for max 6 people in single rooms, 12 people in twin rooms, 3 extra beds = 15 people maximum capacity)
- Common space for meetings (huge barn, 300m2) with wifi and screen, outdoors several terraces
- A property surrounded by nature, 13 ha of own land
- A natural swimming pool and sauna in a barrel
- Meals (locally sourced) and drinks, all-inclusive
- Transportation (e.g. from and to Toulouse-Blagnac airport)
- Options for visits in the region (vineyards, farmers’ market, medieval villages)
- Cozy atmosphere and friendly service that will never let you down
- A central location from all the main cities of South West France, see the map for details and distances